Monteith Law, LLC 303-290-7413
I'm Wendy Monteith. I help individuals and families plan ahead to ensure that their children are cared for and assets are protected.
I've been practicing law for the last 18 years. Over that time, I've seen the good, the bad, and the ugly. I've helped clients with estate planning, real estate, small business planning. My past experience with representing clients in litigation when their worlds come apart help me advise clients with the philosophy of "first, do no harm."
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning (Living Trusts, Irrevocable Trusts, Wills, Living Wills, Powers of Attorney)
- Marital Agreements (Pre-Marriage and Post-Marriage)
- Small Business Formation and Business Formation for Asset Protection
- Probate and Trust Adminstration
- Real Estate
Bar admissions and education
- Colorado, 1999
- JD, University of Colorado - 1999
- BA, University of Wyoming - 1996 (with honors)
Why i do what i do
I focus on helping my clients to create an estate plan because I know the havoc that a failure can cause, and the pain and confusion that can wreck a family if these issues are not addressed through competent, complete legal documents. My parents died when I was a child, and, being young, did not have a plan set in place. We all have family dynamics in play. Through the frame of my personal life experiences, I apply my legal experience and knowledge to help my clients navigate how to create a plan that advances their values while meeting any family situations head on, with compassion.